Biotechnology for Biofuels and BioproductsOpen Access
First decision (average)
If you have chosen to submit your manuscript, you will be taken to the submissions form for this journal. You will still be able to make changes before your final submission.
Aims and Scope
Biotechnology for Biofuels and Bioproducts is an open access peer-reviewed journal featuring studies describing advancements in fundamental understanding, technological capabilities, and technoeconomic & life cycle assessment of the production of biofuels, biochemicals and biomaterials.
The journal emphasizes understanding and advancing the application of biotechnology, bioengineering, and genetics to improve plant, algae, and other carbonaceous feedstocks, as well as devised conversion systems. Their improvement is of critical relevance to the biological production of biofuels, biochemicals, and biomaterials derived from plant or aquatic biomass, intermediates derived from biomass, or CO2.
Biotechnology for Biofuels and Bioproducts focuses on the following areas:
• Anaerobic digestion of waste
• Bacterial and fungal/yeast genetics, physiology, and metabolic engineering
• Biohydrogen and bioelectricity (fuel cells)
• Biological and chemical upgrading of biomass sugars, lignins and other biomass-derived intermediates
• Biomass pretreatment, fractionation, and extraction
• Bioprocess integration, biohybrid processes and technoeconomic analysis
• Cell free and immobilized enzyme processes
• Development of terrestrial plant and algal feedstocks
• Enzyme engineering, production, and analysis
• Fermentation, biocatalytic conversion, and reaction dynamics
• Life cycle assessment and environmental impact analysis
Indexed by Google Scholar, EBSCO Discovery Service, EI Compendex, Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition, SCImago, Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE), PubMedCentral, UGC-CARE List (India), Dimensions, DOAJ, Gale, ProQuest-ExLibris Primo, AGRICOLA, EBSCO STM Source, ProQuest-ExLibris Summon, WTI AG, EBSCO Academic Search, Engineering Village – GEOBASE, EBSCO Energy & Power Source, Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) - GoOA, Naver, CNKI, OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service, Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS), TD Net Discovery Service, Semantic Scholar, SCOPUS, EBSCO Engineering Source, CAB Abstracts, Norwegian Register for Scientific Journals and Series, BFI List, CNPIEC, CLOCKSS, Portico, Baidu, Wanfang.
US$ 2,790.00|£ 1,990.00|€ 2.290.00