Cultural Studies of Science EducationOpen AccessSubscription
First decision (average)
If you have chosen to submit your manuscript, you will be taken to the submissions form for this journal. You will still be able to make changes before your final submission.
Aims and Scope
Cultural Studies of Science Education is a peer reviewed journal that provides an interactive platform for researchers working in the multidisciplinary fields of cultural studies and science education. By taking a cultural approach and paying attention to theories from cultural studies, this new journal reflects the current diversity in the study of science education in a variety of contexts, including schools, museums, zoos, laboratories, parks and gardens, aquariums and community development, maintenance and restoration.
- focuses on science education as a cultural, cross-age, cross-class, and cross-disciplinary phenomenon;
- publishes articles that have an explicit and appropriate connection with and immersion in cultural studies;
- seeks articles that have theory development as an integral aspect of the data presentation;
- establishes bridges between science education and social studies of science, public understanding of science, science/technology and human values, and science and literacy;
- builds new communities at the interface of currently distinct discourses;
- aims to be a catalyst that forges new genres of and for scholarly dissemination;
- provides an interactive dialogue that includes the editors, members of the review board, and selected international scholars;
- publishes manuscripts that encompass all forms of scholarly activity;
- includes research articles, essays, OP-ED, critical, comments, criticisms and letters on emerging issues of significance.
Indexed by Social Science Citation Index, Google Scholar, EBSCO Discovery Service, Arts & Humanities Citation Index, SCImago, Current Contents/Arts and Humanities, UGC-CARE List (India), Dimensions, Astrophysics Data System (ADS), EBSCO Book Review Digest Plus, ProQuest Agricultural & Environmental Science Database, EBSCO Education Research Complete, ProQuest-ExLibris Primo, ProQuest-ExLibris Summon, ERIH PLUS, Current Contents / Social & Behavioral Sciences, EBSCO Education, Journal Citation Reports/Social Sciences Edition, Naver, CNKI, OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service, TD Net Discovery Service, SCOPUS, EBSCO Education Source, ERIC, EBSCO OmniFile, ProQuest Advanced Technologies & Aerospace Database, ANVUR, Norwegian Register for Scientific Journals and Series, CNPIEC, CLOCKSS, Portico, Baidu, Wanfang.
US$ 2,890.00|£ 1,990.00|€ 2.290.00