Journal of Grid ComputingOpen AccessSubscription
First decision (average)
If you have chosen to submit your manuscript, you will be taken to the submissions form for this journal. You will still be able to make changes before your final submission.
Aims and Scope
Even though the advantages of this technology for classes of applications have been acknowledged, research in a variety of disciplines, including not only multiple domains of computer science (networking, middleware, programming, algorithms) but also application disciplines themselves, as well as such areas as sociology and economics, is needed to broaden the applicability and scope of the current body of knowledge. Topics that fit within this theme include:
- Protocols, middleware, and services for security, discovery, sharing, management etc., of computing, storage, data and other resources - within dynamic, distributed communities
- Scaling issues in various dimensions: number of sites, number of users, number of resources, aggregate performance, and amount of data
- Peer-to-peer and internet computing
- Design environments, application development tools, languages and compilation techniques for GRID Computing
- Grid applications and system solutions in science, engineering and commerce
- Novel uses of Grid Computing concepts and technologies, for example in sensor nets and education
- Advanced collaboration technologies for collaborative work, information sharing and problem solving
- The implications of Grid technologies for emerging optical and wireless infrastructures
- The human and/or market dynamics that may influence resource sharing decisions and the choice of collaboration modalities within small and large communities
Indexed by Current Contents/Engineering, Computing and Technology, DBLP, INSPIRE, EI Compendex, SCOPUS, Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition, Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch), ProQuest Advanced Technologies & Aerospace Database, ProQuest Central, ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection, ProQuest Technology Collection, ACM Digital Library, SCImago, INSPEC, WTI Frankfurt eG, CNKI, Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST), UGC-CARE List (India), Dimensions, EBSCO Discovery Service, Google Scholar, Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China, Naver, OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service, ProQuest-ExLibris Primo, ProQuest-ExLibris Summon, TD Net Discovery Service.
US$ 2,750.00|£ 1,870.00|€ 2.170.00